Roland CUBE Lite Monitor Amplifier
Roland CUBE Lite Monitor AmplifierDetails
THE CUBE Lite is a great amp for mics and instruments, and a high-quality home playback system for your digital music library. The CUBE JAM app allows you to record performances, making it a powerful practice tool.
For further information, please call 0843 155 0500 to speak to our Roland Specialist.
Product Ref: 33023View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Place the CUBE Lite on top of your keyboard, plug in your mic and connect your iOS device using the two-way cable to play along and record your performances to the free CUBE JAM app.
Sing and play with high-quality sound
The two 1/4 inch inputs on the CUBE Lite Monitor allow you to connect either a mic and mono instrument, or a stereo instrument. Easy-to-use Reverb and Echo effects let you tailor your environment to create the perfect ambience for singing and playing. A powerful 2.1 channel stereo sound system with integrated subwoofer provides a rich and full sound. When you want to practice in silence, plug in the headphones to mute onboard speakers.
Easy connection to your iOS device
The supplied two-way cable transforms the CUBE Lite into an audio interface, so you can play or record music with almost any audio app. You can use the CUBE Lite monitor to easily blend your mic or instrument with the iOS audio. The i-CUBE Link port can also be used as a simple stereo input, so you can listen to your music player through the CUBE Lite.
Record, jam and practice with the CUBE JAM iOS app
Turn your iOS into a powerful tool for audio recording and music practice with the free CUBE JAM app. Theres's a whole host of useful tools in CUBE JAM for music practice and learning songs including Tempo Change, Pitch Adjustment to change to song key to suit your voice and Centre Cancel to create tracks for karaoke-style singing.
Activate the CUBE Lite's Direct Mode to capture dry sounds while monitoring with the effect sound. Recording dry tracks lets you experiement with audio processing later. Using Direct Mode also lets you use real-time processing in any app.
Stylish, tabletop design
The compact, portable CUBE Lite Monitor blends into any home, studio or office environment as a home playback system, audio hub, practice tool and high-quality sound system for your PC or tablet.
Features and Specifications
For further information, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Rated Power Output: 10W (Stereo speakers 3 W x 2 + Subwoofer 4 W)
- Nominal Input Level (Stereo Mode): L (Mono), R: -20dBu
- Nominal Input Level (Mic Mode): Mic: -40 dBu, Line: -20 dBu, i-CUBE LINK/STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 7.5cm (3 inches) x 3
- Controls: Power, Mode switch (STEREO/MIC), Volume knob, Low knob, Middle knob, High knob, Reverse/Echo knob
- Controls (i-CUBE Link/Stereo Aux In): Volume knob
- Indicator: Mode
- Connectors: L (Mono)/Mic jack: 1/4 inch phone type, R/Line jack: 1/4 inch phone type, i-CUBE Link/Stereo Aux In jack: 4-pole miniature phone type, Phones jack: Stereo miniature phone type DC IN jack
- Power supply: AC Adaptor (DC 5.7 V)
- Current Draw: 1000 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Mini Cable (4 poles)
- Dimensions: W x 250mm D x 147mm x H 135mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.