Roland Cube 60-XL Bass Amp
Roland Cube 60-XL Bass AmpDetails
The mid-size CUBE-60XL BASS provides 60 watts of power in a portable cabinet that's great for rehearsals and gigs alike. It has a Solo channel with memory, eight COSM amp models, 3-band EQ, on-board effects, and a world's first, built-in Looper for constructing stacks of sound in real-time.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 19412View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Just as the CUBE guitar-amp family received an XL upgrade, now it's time for the CUBE BASS line to reach XL status. The new CUBE XL BASS amplifiers remain portable and travel friendly, a CUBE tradition, but they benefit from new-generation XL performance enhancements.
Click on the link below to view a detailed Brochure on the Roland CUBE-XL BASS.
These new amps deliver a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM technology. FFP is one of Roland's core technologies in which each component - amp, cabinet, and speaker - achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body.
- Compact 60-watt bass amp with custom-designed 10-inch coaxial speaker
- Dual custom-designed Air Flow Port for deep bass and punchy sound
- Eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW amp
- Seven effects, including the new DRIVE and POLY OCTAVE
- SOLO function with memory for use as a second channel
- POWER SQUEEZER for big, rich sound at low volumes
- Phrase Looper onboard for sound-on-sound recording with unlimited overdubs
- Three-band EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Built-in chromatic bass tuner with drop tuning support
- Rated Power Output: 60W
- Nominal Input Level: - Bass Input: -10dBu / M ohm - Aux In: -10 dBu
- Speaker: 25cm (10") + Tweeter (Coaxial, 2-way)
- Power Consumption: 25w
- Included Accessory: Owner's Manual
- Controls: - POWER Switch, TUNER Switch, POWER SQUEEZER Switch - COMP/DRIVE Knob (COMP, DRIVE) - TYPE Switch (SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, SUPER LOW) - SHAPE Switch - GAIN Knob - VOLUME Knob - ON/OFF, MEMORY Switch - VOLUME Knob - BASS Knob - MIDDLE Knob - TREBLE Knob - EFX Knob (CHORUS, POLY OCTAVE) - REVERB Knob (ROOM, PLATE) - REC/PLAY/DUB Switch - TAP/STOP Switch - DELAY/LOOPER Knob (DELAY, LOOPER) - [DI OUT] GND LIFT Switch (OFF, ON)
- Indicators: - POWER - COMP/DRIVE - TUNER - SHAPE - SOLO - EFX - DELAY/LOOPER - REC/PLAY/DUB - REVERB - POWER SQUEEZER
- Connectors: - BASS INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type) - AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type) - LINE OUT Jack (1/4" phone type) - DI OUT Jack (XLR type) - RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type) - FOOT SW Jack (TIP:SOLO, RING:COMP/DRIVE) (1/4" TRS phone type) - FOOT SW Jack (TIP:EFX, RING:REVERB) (1/4" TRS phone type) - FOOT SW Jack (TIP:DELAY/REC/PLAY/DUB, RING:TAP/STOP) (1/4" TRS phone type)
- Dimensions: - Width: 421mm (16-5/8") - Depth: 325mm (12-13/16") - Height: 479mm (18-7/8")
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.