Roland GR55GK Guitar Synthesizer
Roland GR55GK Guitar SynthesizerDetails
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 25215View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
New Sound Possibilities
The GR-55's powerful triple-core engine comprises two PCM synthesizers (with over 900 tones powered by the latest Roland synthesis technology) and COSM guitar modelling, featuring a virtual treasure trove of guitar, bass, amp, and synth models. Together, these combined technologies allow you to create unique, revolutionary sounds. The "Metal Synth Lead" preset, for example, combines two types of thick, brilliant synth textures with an overdriven solid-body/humbucking tone for incredible punch and power.
Thanks to Roland's decades of research and dedication to guitar synthesizers and powerful new pitch detection technology, the GR-55 is far and away the fastest guitar synth ever. Furthermore, the COSM guitar-modelling engine needs zero detection time, allowing the GR-55 to respond instantly and exactly as you play. The GR-55 detects pitch, velocity, and behaviour for unprecedented response to your performance.
Get ready to rock... and fast! The GR-55 puts you instantly in touch with a huge library of amazing sounds, no editing required. The on-board line-up of ready-to-use presets (270, plus 297 user) takes the pain out of the process, with simple category buttons for finding the perfect sound fast. Choose from hundreds of great presets for pop, rock, and beyond, and kick-start your song or jam with unique, powerful sounds that will turn heads and raise fists.
Easy to Use
If you're new to the world of technology, fear not. The GR-55 is powerful yet extremely friendly. For customising sounds, the EZ Edit feature (made famous in the GT-10) and large LCD takes the guesswork out of the process. And for those who want to go deep, the GR-55 offers huge array of controllable parameters. Pros will appreciate the power of the GR-55 while beginners will love how quick and easy the unit is to operate.
The GR-55 conveniently bridges the guitarist to the desktop music production world with its two USB ports. The rear-panel port can be used one for MIDI/Audio data communication; the side-panel port is dedicated to real-time playback of audio files from a USB memory device (sold separately). The GR-55 provides foot control of USB audio playback so your hands never need to leave the guitar.
Roland's GK Pickup is a pickup that guitarists and bassists can attach to their instruments to drive the GR-55 guitar synth (or the VG-99 V-Guitar and VB-99 V-Bass systems). The GK Pickup is capable of picking up individual signals for each string. For example, normal pickups would capture and output signals from all six strings of the guitar.
- A Revolutionary Fusion of Guitar Synthesis and Powerful COSM Guitar Modelling
- Up to Four Sound Sources at a Time: Two PCM Synth Tones, Plus COSM Guitar Modelling and Normal Guitar Input
- Easy to Use and Easy to Play with Hundreds of Great, Ready-to-Use Sounds for Rock or Pop Guitarists
- Advanced Roland Technology Provides Superb Sound Quality and Lightning-Fast Processing
- Over 900 of Roland's Latest Fully Editable PCM Sounds, Including Pianos, Organs, Strings, Vintage Synths, and Much More
- Two Types of Multi-Effects Engines, Plus Global Reverb, Chorus, and Delay Effects, and an On-Board Looper
- Built-in USB Audio Player with Foot Control
- PCM: 2 Tones
- Modelling: 1 Tone
- PCM: 910 Types
- Guitar Mode: 23 Types
- Bass Mode: 17 Types
- Multi-Effects: 20 Types
- Preamp: 42 Types
- Modulation: 14 Types
- Delay: 7 Types
- Reverb: 5 Types
- Chorus: 4 Types
- EQ: 1 Type
- Guitar Mode:
- Preset: 270
- User: 297
- Bass Mode:
- Preset: 90
- User: 297
- AD Conversion:
- GK Pickup: 24 Bit
- Normal Pickup: 24-Bit, AF method
- DA Conversion: 24-Bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
Nominal Output Level:
- Output Jacks: -10dBu
- Guitar Out Jack: -10 dBu
- Output Jacks: 2 K Ohms
- Guitar Out Jack: 2 K Ohms
- USB Memory Audio Player: WAV, AIFF
- Display: Graphic LCD 240 x 64 Dots
- GK In Connector (13 Pins DIN Type)
- Guitar Out Jack (1/4-Inch Phone Type)
- Output L/Mono, R Jacks (1/4-Inch Phone Type)
- Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4-Inch Phone Type)
- MIDI Connectors (In, Out) (5-Pin DIN Type)
- USB Computer Connector (Supports Hi-Speed USB, USB MIDI and USB Audio)
- USB Memory Connector (Supports Hi-Speed USB Flash Memory)
- DC In Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9v
- Current Draw: 700 mA
- Included Accessories: AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Width: 16” (405mm)
- Depth: 9.625” (244mm)
- Height: 3.125 (78mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.