Roland JC-40 Guitar Amplifier
Roland JC-40 Guitar AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 61131View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Legendary JC Clean Tone
Based on the classic Roland JC-120 jazz chorus amplifier the JC-40 offers the legendary clean tone in a compact and versatile amplifier. Offering smooth and transparent clean tones the JC-40 features two independent power amplifiers with custom designed 10 inch speakers to ensure a powerful and projective and a stunning stereo image. Housed in a robust and durable enclosure the JC-40 is perfect for fans of the iconic JC-120 who require the same great tone in a scaled down edition.
Built-In Vibrato, Reverb and Chorus Effects
With professional built in effects such as reverb, vibrato and chorus the JC-40 revives some iconic tones whilst the trademark dimensional space chorus produces a huge three dimensional tone perfect for studio and stage applications. Additionally the ability to switch the chorus between fixed and manual modes means you can tweak and craft your tone to achieve your perfect chorus sound. The redesigned vibrato and reverb effects also function in stereo modes to produce a wide and full sound whilst the inclusion of a smooth distortion makes the JC-40 an extremely versatile guitar amplifier.
Stereo Input and Connectivity
Designed with stereo functionality in mind the JC-40 is perfect for guitarists who use stereo effects pedals due to the multiple inputs located on the front channel strip. Also featuring advanced connectivity options on the rear panel the JC-40 has a stereo FX loop, dual line out connections, headphone output and footswitch connectivity for on-board effect control.
- Stereo 40 Watt Amplifier with Two 10 Inch Speakers
- Legendary Roland "JC Clean" Tone in a Compact Combo Amp
- Stereo Input for True Stereo Tone
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus Effect
- Built-In Vibrato, Distortion and Reverb Effects
- Three Footswitch Jacks for Advanced Effect Control
- Stereo Effects Loop
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Line Out), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Phones), 3 x 1/4" Jack (EFX Loop Send/Return), 3 x 1/4" Jack (Footswitch)
- Output Wattage: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 2 x 10"
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Distortion, Reverb, Speed, Depth, VIB/Chorus, Bri On/Off
- Channels: 1
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Vibrato
- Finish: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.