Roland MOBILE BA Battery Powered Stereo Amplifier
Roland MOBILE BA Battery Powered Stereo AmplifierDetails
Roland's MOBILE BA is a lightweight, go-anywhere Battery Powered Stereo Amplifier. The Mobile BA delivers high-quality stereo sound with multiple connection options. This flexibility makes it ideal for use in schools, offices, small outdoor events and literally any situation where a solid, simple and quick to use amplification solution is needed.
Product Ref: 29375View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MOBILE BA is the newest and smallest member of Roland's popular BA-series lineup of all-in-one portable PAs. The Mobile BA delivers surprisingly rich and full stereo sound from its two 4-inch speakers. Six AA alkaline batteries provide up to 15 hours of continuous use indoors or out, while an optional AC adaptor can also be used.
Roland's Mobile BA is a must have amplification solution, it needs no external power sources, speakers, or mixers. Simply hook up your music player, microphone, and/or instrument to the MOBILE BA, set your level and broadcast your sound with clarity and power. It's small size lightweight design is manageable enough for a child to carry.
Roland's MOBILE BA has many applications, please down load the PDF at the top of this page to see details on many of the ideal environments and situations this dynamic and robust Powered Stereo can be used in.
- Five-watt (2.5 W+2.5 W) stereo amplifier
- Weighs under six lbs (2.5 kg); small and light enough for a child to carry
- Three-channel built-in mixer with flexible inputs: MIC, LINE, and PC/AUDIO Anti-Feedback function built in
- Reverb/Echo effects for vocals, and Centre Cancel function for 'minus one' vocal practice and karaoke fun
- Can be mounted on an optional microphone stand for elevated placement
For in-depth specifications on the MOBILE BA please download the PDF at the top of this page.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.