Roland Mobile Cube All-Purpose Amp
Roland Mobile Cube All-Purpose AmpDetails
Plug into instant audio entertainment with the new MOBILE CUBE amplifier. Small and mighty, this little stereo amp can handle all types of electronic instruments and audio devices, and can be used anywhere, anytime.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 11686View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Plug into instant audio entertainment with the new MOBILE CUBE amplifier. Small and mighty, this little stereo amp can handle all types of electronic instruments and audio devices, and can be used anywhere, anytime. Connect microphones, electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, drum machines, MP3 players, you name it, and jam for up to 15 hours.
Click on the link below to view detailed specifications on the Roland Mobile Cube.Small Size, Big Sound
At just 280 mm (W) x 108 mm (D) x 177 mm (H), no larger than a briefcase, MOBILE CUBE is a traveller s dream. Battery-powered, it can be operated anywhere - just plug in, turn on, and jam. Two high-performance speakers provide stereo sound that defies MOBILE CUBE s physical size.Built-In Stereo Effects
Equipped with Roland s legendary FX engine, MOBILE CUBE offers high-quality stereo reverb and chorus effects. Sweeten your vocals, add fire to your guitar tone, or immerse your mixes in a rich stereo sound field. Centre Cancel is also provided for minimizing vocals in pre-recorded music - great for karaoke and play-along performance.All Instruments Welcome
Thanks to its variety of inputs, MOBILE CUBE accommodates microphones, keyboards, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, MP3 players, and more; no other instrument amplifier of this size has a stereo input port. Use it as a practice amp at home, while travelling, indoors or out. It s great for parties, karaoke, and vocal lessons. Connect it to a mic stand for use as a monitor speaker or micro PA.Features/Specifications:
- Unlimited uses: electric and acoustic guitar, keyboards, computer audio, MP3 or CD playback, mini-PA, field recorder playback and much more
- Get great instrument and vocal tones with stereo sound and built-in Boss effects: overdrive, chorus, delay and reverb
- Truly portable amplification: fits in a briefcase and runs on batteries!
- Play any instrument along with your favorite songs, or sing along using Center Cancel for karaoke
- Battery-powered amplifier for anyone, anywhere, anytime
- 5W (2.5W + 2.5W) stereo power with two high-performance 10cm (4") speakers
- Inputs for microphone, stereo-instrument, and stereo AUX; headphone output
- Centre Cancel function for karaoke
- 9v Power Adaptor not included
- Built-in stereo reverb/chorus, distortion and more
- Dedicated strap included for easy carry around
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): MIC Channel: -50dBu, KEYBORAD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 10 cm (4 inches) x 2
- Controls: POWER Switch, TONE Knob, DELAY/REVERB Knob, MIC Channel: VOLUME Knob, KEYBORAD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel: TYPE Switch, VOLUME Knob, CHORUS Switch, AUX: CENTER CANCEL Switch
- Indicator: POWER
- Connectors: MIC Channel: Input Jacks (1/4" phone type) - KEYBOARD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel: Input Jack L/MONO, GUITAR (1/4" phone type), Input Jack R (1/4" phone type) - AUX IN Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type) - PHONES Jack (Stereo miniature phone type) AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6 or AC Adaptor (optional)
- Current Draw: 175 mA
- Accessories: Strap, Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner's Manual
- Dimensions: (W)280 mm, 11-1/16 inches (D) 108 mm, 4-1/4 inches (H) 177 mm, 7 inches
- Weight: 2.5 kg, 5 lbs. 9 oz.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.