Roland Street Cube, Red
Roland Street Cube, RedDetails
If you're a musician who's on the move, the CUBE Street (Red) is for you. The CUBE Street is a battery-powered marvel that's ready to travel fast.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 11521View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Roland CUBE amps are famous for performance that exceeds their physical size, and the CUBE Street is no exception. With two high-performance neodymium speakers onboard, this amp sounds incredible, and is capable of high-volume output that defies its physical dimensions. Best of all, it can run for up to 15 hours on just six AA alkaline batteries.
Click on the link below to view a detailed Brochure on the Roland Street CUBE.
8 Amps Onboard
More than meets the eye, the CUBE Street is actually 8 different amps in one via its built-in COSM amp models. From tube-driven blues classics to modern metal stacks, Roland's COSM technology is world famous for capturing every nuance of the original amps - from the preamp and circuits to the speaker.
The CUBE Street is chock full of extra features to make your gigs easier, including a built-in chromatic tuner and digital effects processor. In addition to the aforementioned COSM amp models, you can choose from six of Roland's famous effects to enrich your sound.
It's a guitar amp and mini PA system in one! With its dual-channel architecture and Microphone input, you can sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier. There's even a delay and reverb devoted to the Mic/Line channel.
- Compact, lightweight stereo amplifier with slanted cabinet design
- Two high-performance 6.5 neodymium speakers
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 15-hour continuous use)
- Dual-channel architecture with Guitar/Inst and Mic/Line inputs
- 8 COSM® Amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- 2-band EQ, Delay/Reverb for the Mic/Line-channel
- AC Adaptor included
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): MIC/LINE Channel: -50 / -10 dBu, GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel: -10 dBu, STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Controls: POWER Switch, (MIC/LINE Channel) SELECT Switch (MIC/LINE), VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER Knobs (BASS, TREBLE), DELAY/REVERB Knob (GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel),TUNER Switch, TYPE Switch, GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER Knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), EFX Knob, DELAY/REVERB Knob
- Indicators: TUNER - POWER
- Connectors: (MIC/LINE Channel) Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) - (GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel) Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type)(optional) x 6
- Current Draw: 235 mA
- Accessories: Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Dimensions: (W) 415 mm, 16-3/8 inches (D) 295 mm, 11-5/8 inches (H) 250 mm, 9-7/8 inches
- Weight: 5.2 kg, 11 lbs. 8 oz.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.