SKB GB18 Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
SKB GB18 Acoustic Guitar Gig BagDetails
Product Ref: 18912View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This durable gig bag is the ideal choice for any musician wishing to keep their instrument secure while transporting their acoustic guitar. The bag itself is constructed from durable ballistic-grade nylon with dual heavy-duty dual zippers resulting in a highly-durable gig bag that will protect your instrument from any superficial damage. The interior features a padded soft nylon construction with reinforced ballistic nylon patches located in the headstock and bridge area to keep your instrument secure as well as protect from sharp string ends. The bag also features an adjustable, padded shoulder strap allowing you to carry your instrument on your back, for hands-free transportation. The exterior features a large accessory pouch that includes three tiers, allowing you to store your peripherals such as strings, tuners and more. With its highly-durable materials and convenient design aspects, this gig bag is ideal for any travelling musician.
- Constructed of durable ballistic nylon
- Heavy-duty dual zippers
- Exterior accessory pouch with an interior compartment for picks, pens and small items
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Soft padded nylon interior with reinforced patches in the headstock and bridge areas
- Interior Length: 109.86 cm
- Exterior Length: 112.40 cm
- Exterior Width: 36.83 cm
- Exterior Depth: 6.35 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 50.80 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 13.34 cm
- Instrument Lower Bout: 40.64 cm
- Instrument Upper Bout: 30.48 cm
- Carton Length: 121.92 cm
- Carton Width: 48.26 cm
- Carton Depth: 20.96 cm
- Shipping Weight: 6.71 kg
- Product Weight: 1.27 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.