SKB PS8 Powered 8 Port Guitar Pedal Board, EU Power Supply
SKB PS8 Powered 8 Port Guitar Pedal Board, EU Power SupplyDetails
The SKB 1SKB-PS-8 Powered Pedalboard features an injection moulded design, made from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene which provides a rigid and durable yet lightweight platform for a range of guitarist's effect pedals. The 1SKB-PS-8 includes eight built-in 9VDC output jacks and an external transformer rated at 500mA of total current. The 19'' x 12'' hook and loop surface provides enough space for you to securely position up to eight standard size pedals. Included with this pedalboard is all the cables for powering the most popular pedals, an EU power supply and a heavy-duty nylon carry case with an exterior pocket and adjustable shoulder strap.
Product Ref: 44798View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Injection moulded design made from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene which provides strength and durability
- Powers up to 8 pedals
- Heavy-duty 19'' x 12'' hook and loop mounting surface
- Flexible mounting to the pedalboard surface
- Integrated 9VDC 500mA power supply
- 8 x 3.5mm miniplug to 2.1mm x 5mm DC connector for center negative pedals
- 1 x 3.5mm miniplug to 3.5mm miniplug for center positive pedals
- 1 x 3.5mm miniplug to 9V battery clip for vintage pedals without an external power connector
- Ballistic nylon carrying bag with an adjustable shoulder strap and exterior pocket for cables, accessories and more
- Exterior Dimensions: 54.29cm x 39.05cm x 5.08cm / 21.38'' x 15.38'' x 2'' (L x W x D)
- Pedal Mount Length: 48.26cm / 19''
- Pedal Mount Width: 30.48cm / 12''
- Weight: 2.34kg / 5.15lb
Please Note: The images are for display purposes only and the pedals shown are not included with the 1SKB-PS-8 Powered Pedalboard.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.