SKB Pro Rectangular Electric Guitar Case
SKB Pro Rectangular Electric Guitar CaseDetails
Product Ref: 44812View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable Transport Case
This highly durable electric guitar case was previously an exclusive case for the Fender Corporation but now is only available from SKB. This case is designed to accommodate most Stratocaster and Telecaster shaped guitars. The case itself is vaccum formed comprising of durable lightweight ABS plastic with moulded in stacking ribs for added strength and a fully plush lined EPS moulded interior with a compartment that will hold accessories. The SKB electric guitar case includes fiberglass reinforced large nylon trigger release latches with TSA accepted and recognized locks and also has an over indestructible moulded rubber handle for added comfort.
- Rugged ABS exterior shell
- Patented Fiberglass reinforced large nylon trigger release latches
- TSA recognized and accepted locks
- Bumper protected valance
- Contoured exterior with stacking points
- Indestructible cushioned rubber over-molded handle
- Full length neck support
- Rigid EPS foam interiors with plush covering
- Accessories compartment
- Interior Length: 39.00 in (99.06 cm)
- Exterior Length: 40.75 in (103.51 cm)
- Exterior Width: 16.00 in (40.64 cm)
- Exterior Depth: 5.50 in (18.42 cm)
- Instrument Body Length: 16.00 in (40.64 cm)
- Instrument Body Depth: 2.00 in (5.08 cm)
- Instrument Lower Bout: 13.00 in (33.02 cm)
- Instrument Upper Bout: 11.50 in (29.21 cm)
- Carton Length: 42.25 in (107.32 cm)
- Carton Width: 16.50 in (41.91 cm)
- Carton Depth: 6.00 in (15.24 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 10.60 lb (4.81 kg)
- Product Weight: 8.60 lb (3.90 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.