SKB Rectangular Deluxe Electric Guitar Case
SKB Rectangular Deluxe Electric Guitar CaseDetails
Product Ref: 6308View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Highly Durable Construction
The SKB Rectangular Deluxe Electric Guitar Case is a highly-durable universal electric guitar case designed to accommodate most popular styles of guitar including both left and right Strat and Tele shapes. The case is constructed from a highly-durable contoured exterior that is extremely resistant to impact damage. In addition the case features TSA recognised and approved locks meaning you can easily pass through airport security without having to open your case. The inside features an EPS plush-line interior designed to securely hold your instrument in place and avoid against any superficial damage such as scratches and scrapes. The outside features a cushioned rubber over-moulded handle and moulded-in feet for ease of transportation. There are also stacking wells featured on the exterior for added convenience when transporting multiple cases and a handy accessories compartment for storing strings, tuners and more.
- Patented Fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system
- TSA recognised and accepted lock
- Bumper protected valance
- Contoured exterior with stacking points
- Injection moulded feet
- Indestructible cushioned rubber over-molded handle
- Full length neck support
- Rigid EPS foam interiors with plush coverning to keep guitar from slipping
- Accessories compartment
- Interior Length: 100.97 cm
- Exterior Length: 111.13 cm
- Exterior Width: 40.01 cm
- Exterior Depth: 12.70 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 40.64 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 6.35 cm
- Instrument Lower Bout: 31.75 cm
- Instrument Upper Bout: 29.21 cm
- Shipping Weight: 10.43 kg
- Product Weight: 4.45 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.