SKB Taylor GS Mini Acoustic Hard Case
SKB Taylor GS Mini Acoustic Hard CaseDetails
Product Ref: 51900View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Highly Durable Construction
This SKB Taylor GS Mini Acoustic Hard Case is is designed to accommodate the Taylor GSM Mini acoustic guitar but it will also house the Alvarez LJ60E. The case itself its comprised of SKB's patented reinforced trigger release latching system. The case features a rigid EPS interior foam that offers full length neck support and is shock absorbent. The moulded in bumpers provide optimal protection for the aluminium valance resulting plus the case features an accessories compartment for storing strings, tuners and more. With its multitude of highly durable design components and its lightweight construct, this case is ideal for any travelling musician looking to transport their instrument safely and securely.
- Moulded in bumpers
- Full length neck support
- Plush lined rigid EPS foam interiors protect instruments
- Reinforced nylon trigger release latching system
- Bumper protected valance
- Indestructible cushioned rubber over-moulded handle
- Injection moulded feet
- Includes an accessory compartment
- Interior Length: 97.16 cm
- Exterior Length: 102.87 cm
- Exterior Width: 43.82 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 47.63 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 11.43 cm
- Instrument Lower Bout: 36.83 cm
- Intrument Upper Bout: 25.40 cm
- Carton Length: 106.68 cm
- Carton Width: 66.68 cm
- Shipping Weight: 9.80 kg
- Product Weight: 4.08 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.