SKB Thin-line AE/Classic Hardshell Guitar Case
SKB Thin-line AE/Classic Hardshell Guitar CaseDetails
The SKB Thin-line AE/Classic Hardshell Guitar Case is designed to fit most thin-body acoustic-electric guitars and a variety of classical guitars, incorporating a proprietary engineered rubber-modified styrene shell. The rigid EPS foam interior cradles the guitar securely and absorbs shock, protecting from impact damage. Other features include full-length neck support and a moulded in bumper design that provides maximum protection for the valance. The TSA accepted locks with SKB's trigger release latching system make this case perfect for any travelling musician wanting to protect their guitar.
Product Ref: 44809View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Highly Durable Construction
This think-line AE/classic deluxe guitar case is designed to accommodate most thin-body acoustic-electric guitars plus a variety of classic guitars.. The case itself its comprised of SKB's patented fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system with TSA accepted locking latch. The TSA logo located on the case notifies TSA screeners that latches don't need to be broken for a security check, meaning you can keep your instrument secure while travelling. The case features a rubber-modified styrene shell and rigid EPS interior foam that offers full length neck support and is shock absorbent. In addition the fitted interior features a Deluxe Plush lining for added protection. The moulded in bumpers provide optimal protection for the aluminium valance resulting plus the case features an accessories compartment for storing strings, tuners and more. With its multitude of highly durable design components and its lightweight construct, this case is ideal for any travelling musician looking to transport their instrument safely and securely.
- Proprietary Engineered Rubber-Modified Styrene Shell
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Release Latching System
- TSA Recognised and Accepted Locks
- Bumper Protected Valance
- Injection Moulded Feet
- Indestructible Cushioned Rubber Over-Moulded Handle
- Full Length Neck Support
- Rigid EPS Foam Interior Prevents Any Movement
- Includes a Accessory Compartment
- Interior Length: 102.24 cm
- Exterior Length: 107.32 cm
- Exterior Width: 46.99 cm
- Exterior Depth: 17.15 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 49.53 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 10.16 cm
- Instrument Lower Bout: 39.37 cm
- Instrument Upper Bout: 29.85 cm
- Carton Length: 111.13 cm
- Carton Width: 46.99 cm
- Carton Depth: 17.78 cm
- Shipping Weight: 4.99 kg
- Product Weight: 3.72 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.