SKB Universal F-style Mandolin Case
SKB Universal F-style Mandolin CaseDetails
The SKB Mandolin Hardshell Case is designed for the delicate florentine shape of the F style mandolin. The fitted interior offers complete neck support and Deluxe Plush protection on all sides. Featuring a trigger release latching system with TSA accepted locks and bumper protected valance, this is the ideal flight case for travelling musicians.
Product Ref: 58940View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly Durable Construction
This universal mandolin case is designed to accommodate most common 'F-Style' mandolins. The case itself its comprised of SKB's patented fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system with TSA accepted locking latch. The TSA logo located on the case notifies TSA screeners that latches don't need to be broken for a security check, meaning you can keep your instrument secure while travelling. The case features a rigid EPS interior foam that offers full length neck support and is shock absorbent. The moulded in bumpers provide optimal protection for the aluminium valance resulting plus the case features an accessories compartment for storing strings, tuners and more. With its multitude of highly durable design components and its lightweight construct, this case is ideal for any travelling musician looking to transport their instrument safely and securely.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Release Latching System
- TSA Recognized and Accepted Locks
- Bumper Protected Valance
- Injection Moulded Feet
- Indestructible Cushioned Rubber Over-Moulded Handle
- Full Length Neck Support
- Rigid EPS Foam Interior Prevents Any Movement
- Includes a Accessory Compartment
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.