SKB iSeries 3i-4214-56 Injection Moulded Flight Case w/ Wheels
SKB iSeries 3i-4214-56 Injection Moulded Flight Case w/ WheelsDetails
Product Ref: 18916View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly Durable Construction
This flight case is unique in the sense that its features a range of components and design aspects that result in the best possible protection for your guitar. Designed to fit most standard solid body guitars, this flight case will protect your instrument even in the most demanding of conditions. The impact-resistant, high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin adds to its durability and fights any sort of corrosion. The moulded-in hinges feature a custom latch-system with TSA recognised and accepted locks.As well as its outer construction the flight case also features four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks, plus convenient snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handles. In addition the case features an automatic pressure equalization valve that helps to let air flow freely in and out of the case but prevents water and dust from entering for optimal protection. The case also features convenient quiet-glide wheels, allowing you to carry your instrument with ease across the ground. There is also a handy large accessory compartment that allows you to store any peripherals such as tuners, strings and more. The moulded EPS interior with SKB's signature platinum plush lining ensures your instrument is kept secure during transportation.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Moulded-in hinges
- Patented"trigger release" TSA Locking Latch system
- Reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks
- Rubber over-moulded cushion grip carrying handle and pull handle
- Convenient quiet-glide wheels
- Interior Length: 40.50 in (102.87 cm)
- Exterior Length: 45.00 in (114.30 cm)
- Exterior Width: 19.25 in (48.90 cm)
- Exterior Depth: 8.50 in (21.59 cm)
- Instrument Body Length: 20.00 in (50.80 cm)
- Instrument Body Depth: 4.25 in (10.80 cm)
- Instrument Lower Bout: 15.63 in (39.70 cm)
- Instrument Upper Bout: 11.75 in (29.85 cm)
- Carton Length: 45.75 in (116.21 cm)
- Carton Width: 19.75 in (50.17 cm)
- Carton Depth: 8.75 in (22.23 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 26.00 lb (11.79 kg)
- Product Weight: 24.00 lb (10.89 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.