SKB iSeries Injection Moulded PRS Flight Case - TSA Latches, w/wheels
SKB iSeries Injection Moulded PRS Flight Case - TSA Latches, w/wheelsDetails
Product Ref: 58921View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly Durable Construction
This flight case is unique in the sense that its features a range of components and design aspects that result in the best possible protection for your guitar. This case is designed to accommodate the following styles of PRS guitars: McCarty, CE (22/24 Fret), Standard (22/24 Fret), Custom (22/24 Fret), Single Cut and Santana. The impact-resistant, high-strength polypropylene copoylmer resin adds to its durability and fights any sort of corrosion. The moulded-in hinges feature a custom latch-system with TSA recognised and accepted locks.As well as its outer construction the flight case also features four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks, plus convenient snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handles. In addition the case features an automatic pressure equalization valve that helps to let air flow freely in and out of the case but prevents water and dust from entering for optimal protection. The case also features convenient quiet-glide wheels, allowing you to carry your instrument with ease across the ground. There is also a handy large accessory compartment that allows you to store any peripherals such as tuners, strings and more. The moulded EPS interior with SKB's signature platinum plush lining, this case ensures your instrument is kept secure during transportation.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Moulded-in hinges
- Patented"trigger release" TSA Locking Latch system
- Reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks
- Rubber over-moulded cushion grip carrying handle and pull handle
- Convenient quiet-glide wheels
- Designed to fit: PRS 408, PRS ALD, PRS CU 24 Floyd Rose, PRS CU22, PRS CU24, PRS David Grissom DGT, PRS J13, PRS Navarro, PRS P22, PRS P24, PRS Paul's Guitar, PRS Santana, PRS SC250, PRS SE Clint Lowery, PRS SE Dave Navarro, PRS SE Santana, PRS SE Tim Mahoney, PRS Single Cut 245
- Interior Length: 38.50 in (97.79 cm)
- Exterior Length: 45.00 in (114.30 cm)
- Exterior Width: 17.25 in (43.82 cm)
- Exterior Depth: 6.50 in (16.51 cm)
- Instrument Body Length: 17.00 in (43.18 cm)
- Instrument Body Depth: 2.75 in (6.99 cm)
- Instrument Lower Bout: 13.25 in (33.66 cm)
- Instrument Upper Bout: 9.50 in (24.13 cm)
- Carton Length: 45.75 in (116.21 cm)
- Carton Width: 17.75 in (45.09 cm)
- Carton Depth: 6.75 in (17.15 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.50 in (3.81 cm)
- Base Depth: 4.00 in (10.16 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 22.00 lb (9.98 kg)
- Product Weight: 19.00 lb (8.62 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.