Samson Airline 77 AG1 UHF Gibson Wireless Guitar System E3
Samson Airline 77 AG1 UHF Gibson Wireless Guitar System E3Details
Samson AirLine 77 is the latest version of the Airline series that featured the first micro-technology transmitters in the industry. Includes Samson Airline CR77 receiver and AG1 guitar bug for Gibson guitar or bass.
Product Ref: 39218View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Enjoy a true wireless experience and freedom of mobility with the AirLine 77 UHF Wireless Guitar System. No need for beltpacks or cables, simply plug in the AG1 transmitter into your Gibson guitar or bass and wirelessly connect to the CR77 receiver. The AG1 transmitter plugs in at a 90-degree angle for most popular straight mounted jacks, and offers up to 14 hours of operation using a single inexpensive AAA battery.
The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. Featuring a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob that allows easy adjustment of audio output. The synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true, while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation.
The rear panel of the CR77 receiver features balanced XLR and unbalance 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. Go wherever the music takes you with the Airline Wireless Guitar System.
- True diversity UHF wireless guitar system with PLL frequency control
- CR77 receiver features multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters
- Squelch and volume control
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs with mic/line level output switch
- AG1 micro transmitter plugs directly into guitar or bass
- Transmitter features power switch, power/battery LED and 15 dB pad
- Single AAA battery operation allows up to 14 hours of life for AG1
- AC adapter and 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable included
- Channel frequency E3: 864.500 MHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.