Samson Concert 88 Wireless Guitar System
Samson Concert 88 Wireless Guitar SystemDetails
Product Ref: 37384View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Reliable Wireless Performance
The Samson Concert 88 was designed with guitarists and bassists in mind, delivering a cable-free unit that utilises premium quality components to deliver exceptional audio quality and performance. The diverse design allows you up to operate up to 16 system simultaneously (region dependent) allowing you to expand your system with a range of other players. The system features a performance range of up to 300 feet, more than enough for those energetic performances where you will be all over the stage. The CR88 is designed to minimise any signal dropouts improving audio integrity and performance value. If any dropout occurs then the CR88's tone key and auto mute functions will immediately become activated to eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
CR88 Beltpack Transmitter
The CR88 Beltpack Transmitter is a compact yet robust wireless transmitter designed to fit conveniently on your trousers. The transmitter comes complete with a GC32 Guitar Cable with a locking connector for added convenience. The transmitter can operate for up to eight hours from just two AA batteries. The internal circuitry and components are designed to offer the exceptional audio fidelity, providing you with the best sound reproduction possible and staying true to the original signal.
Connectivity & Display
The Concert 88 Wireless Guitar System also features a range of expansive connections including Balanced XLR and 1/4'' outputs which can be found on the receiver's back panel. These allows you to connect a range of external devices and equipment from the receiver including mixers and live recorders. The CR88's receiver's front panel features a range of controls to optimise your performance and user experience. The front panel also features a 7-segment Channel LED, Power button, Volume Knob and two tuned antennas. One of the most prominent and useful features is the 'Select' button which allows you to auto syn the receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal.
FeaturesConcert 88 Guitar System
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- Rackmount kit included
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- GC32 Guitar Cable with locking connector
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300 feet operating range
- Working Range: 300 Feet (100M) Line of sight
- Audio Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- T.H.D. (Overall): <1% (@AF 1 kHz, RF 46 dBu)
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted
- Signal To Noise: >90 dB
- Operating Temperature: –10°C (14°F) to +60°C (+140°F)
- Tone Key Frequency: 32.768 kHz
- Input Connector: Mini-XLR (P3)
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Input Gain Range: 38 dB
- RF Power: 10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 8 Hours
- Dimensions (HxLxD): 3.75" x 2.44" x 0.75" / 96mm x 62mm x 18.5mm
- Weight: 0.2 lb / 93 g
- Audio Output Level Unbalanced: +14 dBu
- Audio Output Level Balanced:
- Audio Output Impedance - Unbalanced: 810 Ohms
- Audio Output Impedance - Balanced: 240 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -100 dBm / 30 dB sinad
- Image Rejection: >50 dB
- Operating Voltage: 15 VDC 200mA
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.25" x 4.9" x 1.75" / 210mm x 125mm x 44mm
- Weight: 0.85 lb / 388 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.