Schecter Avenger 40th Anniversary Electric Guitar, Snow Leopard Pearl
Schecter Avenger 40th Anniversary Electric Guitar, Snow Leopard PearlDetails
Product Ref: 72830View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body, Quilted Maple Top
Schecter's 40th Anniversary Avenger is a well-balanced guitar from aggressive crunchy sounds to rich, clean tones, perfect for the modern day player. The arched Quilted Maple top provides a great resonance, and enhances the natural tones of the body wood, whilst its quilted figuring gives the guitar a unique and visually stunning appeal. The Mahogany body offers naturally warm tones, with a touch of bite for creating tights lows and appealing highs. The guitar also features black binding for a beautiful look, and a TonePros T3BT TOM bridge with the strings running through the body for incredible string stability.
Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The 3-piece Mahogany neck and Ebony fingerboard has been designed with a thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play. The Mahogany/Ebony combination produces tight, warm tones that are defined and open with a fast attack. The two woods provide the guitars sound with a muscular, controlled bass and snappy, sizzling highs. It also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads and dot inlays made from mother of pearl on the fretboard.
The Avenger 40th features a set of Schecter's own pickups, designed with alnico V magnets, nickel plated carbon steel poles and split coils. At the neck is Schecter’s USA Pasadena pickup which produces a tone and output similar to a PAF. The pickup can create silky smooth tones to hard hitting growls when driven hard, and its 4 conductor wiring offers a split coil for expanding its sonic range. The Schecter’s bridge pickup is a USA Pasadena plus, which is based off the USA Pasadena and was originally a custom wired pickup for Avenged Sevenfolds’s Zacky Vengeance. This pickup offers more output and upper mids then the original, and its split coil provides ample tonal variety.
40th Anniversary Series
To celebrate the companies 40 years of success and accomplishments, Schecter have released a new series that bring together the best of Schecters traditional design with their top of the line electronics and craftsmanship. Since the companies beginning in upscale replacement parts, Schecter has become a leading guitar manufacturer, combining innovative design with a diverse artist roaster. These guitars feature Schecter’s custom shop Pasadena combo pickups with a 40th anniversary decal engraved on the neck pickup.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black 1-Ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Finish: Snow Leopard Pearl
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 12" – 16” (Compound Radius)
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Offset/Reverse Dots w/ Brass Circles
- Side Dots: Brass Dots
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push/Pull)/ 3-Way Switch
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.