Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 P Electric Guitar, See-Thru Blue Burst
Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 P Electric Guitar, See-Thru Blue BurstDetails
Product Ref: 74046View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body with a Flamed Maple Top
Schecter's Blackjack SLS is a well-balanced guitar from aggressive crunchy sounds to rich, clean tones, perfect for the modern day player. The Flamed Maple top provides a great resonance, enhancing the natural tones of the body wood, whilst the Maple’s flaming provides a unique and stylish look. The Mahogany body offers naturally warm tones, with a touch of bite for creating tights lows and appealing highs. With black binding, black chrome hardware, and a TonePros bridge, the SLS is given a see-thru blue burst finish to create a stunning guitar that reflects the tones it can produce.
Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The 3-piece Maple neck and Ebony fingerboard has been designed with an ultra-thin "C" shape to provide an incredibly smooth, fast play. The Maple/Ebony combination produces tight, bright tone that has a fast, snappy attack that’s well defined. The two woods provide the guitars sound with appealing highs, strong lows, and a smooth sustain. It also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads and offset dot inlay made from mother of pearl.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Feature two powerful humbuckers form Seymour Duncan, with a Jazz humbucker situated at the neck and a Full shred Humbucker at the bridge. The Seymour Duncan jazz humbucker features an alnico 5 bar magnet and a special coil wind, creating a versatile pickup that stays clear, even under heavy distortion. Providing a bright tone with a fully tight bass and a glassy treble response, the humbucker has a vintage output, creating a pickup that is incredibly versatile.
Seymour Duncan’s full shred humbucker features short Allen head holes and an alnico 5 bar magnet to provide crisp clarity to the highs and a low end that’s tight and articulate. Producing a bright tone that’s clear and focused, the humbucker has a moderate output with scooped mids and a balanced treble and bass response.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black Multi-Ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT w/ String-Thru Body
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Finish: See-Thru Blue Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 12” – 16” Compound Radius
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Offset Dots
- Neck Shape: Ultra-Thin 'C'
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N
- Controls: 2 x Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.