Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 P Left Handed Guitar, Satin Black
Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 P Left Handed Guitar, Satin BlackDetails
Product Ref: 74047View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body with an Arched Top
Schecter's Blackjack SLS is a well-balanced guitar from aggressive crunchy sounds to rich, clean tones, perfect for the modern day player. The Mahogany’s arched top provides a great resonance, enhancing the natural tones of the body wood. The Mahogany body offers naturally warm tones, with a touch of bite for creating tights lows and appealing highs. With black binding, black chrome hardware, and a TonePros bridge, the SLS is given a satin black finish to create a stunning guitar that reflects the tones it can produce.
Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The 3-piece Maple neck and Ebony fingerboard has been designed with an ultra-thin "C" shape to provide an incredibly smooth, fast play. The Maple/Ebony combination produces tight, bright tone that has a fast, snappy attack that’s well defined. The two woods provide the guitars sound with appealing highs, strong lows, and a smooth sustain. It also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads and offset dot inlay made from mother of pearl.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Feature two powerful humbuckers form Seymour Duncan, with a Jazz humbucker situated at the neck and a Full shred Humbucker at the bridge. The Seymour Duncan jazz humbucker features an alnico 5 bar magnet and a special coil wind, creating a versatile pickup that stays clear, even under heavy distortion. Providing a bright tone with a fully tight bass and a glassy treble response, the humbucker has a vintage output, creating a pickup that is incredibly versatile.
Seymour Duncan’s full shred humbucker features short Allen head holes and an alnico 5 bar magnet to provide crisp clarity to the highs and a low end that’s tight and articulate. Producing a bright tone that’s clear and focused, the humbucker has a moderate output with scooped mids and a balanced treble and bass response.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black Multi-Ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT w/ String-Thru Body
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Finish: Satin Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 12” – 16” Compound Radius
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Offset Dots
- Neck Shape: Ultra-Thin 'C'
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N
- Controls: 2 x Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.