Schecter Chris Poland Poltergeist FR Electric Guitar, See-Thru Black
Schecter Chris Poland Poltergeist FR Electric Guitar, See-Thru BlackDetails
Product Ref: 75197View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body, Flamed Maple Top
The signature guitar has a body crafted from high quality Mahogany with an Flamed Maple top with an arched contour. The Flamed Maple top provides a great resonance, enhancing the natural tones of the body wood, whilst the Maple’s flaming provides a visually stunning and unique look. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The wood provides the guitar with an excellent amounts of depth and helps produce an incredible sustain. With black binding, black chrome hardware, and a Floyd Rose bridge, the guitar is given a see-thru black finish to show of the natural flaming of the Maple, creating a visually stunning look.
Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
A Maple neck gives the guitars tone some tightness and cut, providing an edge of sizzle to the highs and firmness to its lows. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. An Ebony Fingerboard delivers a balanced tone, offering a very responsive, bright attack with a smooth sustain. The natural feel of the Ebony provides a smooth feel, perfect for guitarists who enjoy playing fast. The guitar also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads, 24 X-jumbo frets, a Floyd Rose locking nut, and a mother of pearl offset dot inlays.
Chris Poland’s Signature guitar features a set of Schecter's own pickups, designed with alnico V magnets, nickel plated carbon steel poles and split coils. At the neck is Schecter’s USA Pasadena pickup which produces a tone and output similar to a PAF. The pickup can create silky smooth tones to hard hitting growls when driven hard, and its 4 conductor wiring offers a split coil for expanding its sonic range. The Schecter’s bridge pickup is a USA Pasadena plus, which is based off the USA Pasadena and was originally a custom wired pickup for Avenged Sevenfolds’s Zacky Vengeance. This pickup offers more output and upper mids then the original, and its split coil provides ample tonal variety.
Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo
Floyd Rose are one of the leading manufacturers of guitar bridges, using top of the range design techniques to craft outstanding quality parts. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years, the Floyd Rose 1500 series allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. The bridge works in tangent with the locking nut for increase string stability and prevents the strings from detune after excessive bending.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Construction: Set-Neck w/ Ultra-Access
- Finish: See-Thru Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 24.625"
- Fretboard Radius: 12” – 16” Compound Radius
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .826" (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905” (23mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots
- Side Markers: Glow in the Dark
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena Plus
- Controls: Master Volume/Tone (Neck)/Tone (Bridge Push/Pull)3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter SGR-9SC Solo-6 Hardcase
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.