Schecter Dale Stewart Avenger Bass Guitar, Black
Schecter Dale Stewart Avenger Bass Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 75048View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Strong Mahogany Body
The Signature bass has a body constructed from high quality Mahogany to produce powerful tones. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The Mahogany’s arched top provides a great resonance, enhancing the natural tones of the body wood. The wood provides the guitar with an excellent amounts of depth and helps produce an incredible sustain. Designed with black hardware, and a Hipshot ‘A’ style bridge, the Schecter is given a gloss black finish to create a visually stunning look, that’s both stylish and smart.
Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The Maple neck gives the guitars tone some tightness and cut, providing an edge of sizzle to the highs and firmness to its lows. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. Adding a Rosewood fingerboard helps to fur up to the Maple’s sound, whilst contributing to its smoothness. The Rosewood/Maple combination brings warmth to the guitars tone, adding sparkle to the highs, thickness to the lows, and opens up the mids. The guitar also comes with many other features including Schecter tuners and tribal bug inlays on the fretboard with a dragon at the 12th fret.
Featuring a set of EMG 35HZ’s, the Schecter bass has plenty of output to produce incredible tones. Using ceramic bar magnets with steel bars, the EMG pickups are designed the same as a humbucker to offer low noise and a high output. The pickup can produce warm tones with a smooth attack and a big mid-range response.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Bridge: Hipshot 'A' Style Bass w/ String Thru Body or Top Load
- Construction: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access
- Binding: Crème 1-Ply
- Finish: Gloss Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 34"
- Fretboard Radius: 16”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.496"
- Inlays: Tribal Bugs w/ Dragon @ 12th Fret
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 35HZ
- Neck Pickup: EMG 35HZ
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/3-Band EMG Active E/Q
- Machine Heads: Schecter
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Hardware: Black
- Battery Compartment: 9-Volt Clip-In
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.