Schecter Hellcat VI Left Handed Electric Guitar, 3-Tone Sunburst
Schecter Hellcat VI Left Handed Electric Guitar, 3-Tone SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 75481View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Schecter guitar features a body constructed from high quality Alder wood, creating a balanced sound with an incredibly high resonance. Its tone is full and rich, offering both dark and bright characteristics to the guitar’s tone, and produces beefy mids with a full bodied feel. The Signature guitar also features a TonePros system bridge with custom brass saddles, chrome hardware and a gloss black finish to create a stylish look.
Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard has been designed with a thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. When the strings are played hard, the wood produces more punch to the tone, and when played with light or medium picking, then tone has excellent clarity. Adding a Rosewood Fingerboard the tone becomes warmer and softer, with sparkling highs and thick lows. The guitar also comes with many other features including Grover tuners, a Graph Tech nut, and pearloid block inlays on the fretboard.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Vintage Jaguar pickups are used on the Schecter Hellcat, offering classic 60’s tones thanks to the vintage correct single coil. The Schecter features three of the Vintage Jaguar pickups, with one bridge and two neck to offer a wide range of tonal possibilities. The bridge version of the Jaguar offers a bright tone with a nice cut, whilst the neck offers a clear bright tone with an incredible articulation. The vintage Jaguar neck pickup features a reverse wind, reverse polarity setup, and when used with the standard Jaguar bridge will cancel out any hum that the single coil will produce.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: TonePros System w/ Custom Brass Saddle
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: 3-Tone Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Scale: 30"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Vintage Jaguar SJAG-1B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Vintage Jaguar SJAG-1N
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Vintage Jaguar SJAG-1N
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3 x On-Off Slider Switches
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Hellcat VI Custom Strings
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.