Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Limited Edition 2016, Dragon Burst
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Limited Edition 2016, Dragon BurstDetails
Product Ref: 66759View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Schecter USA Brimstone Six
Loaded with two USA made Brimstone Six pickups the Schecter Hellraiser delivers a sonically fierce tone with extreme detail and clarity. Constructed from high carbon steel pole pieces and featuring a split coil design the Brimstone Six humbuckers can be used in single coil mode and are perfect for hard rock players. Whether a lead or rhythm player the USA Brimstone humbuckers deliver an incredible tone with defined lows, punchy middle and crystal clear highs.
Set-In Neck Construction
The Schecter Hellraiser C1 utilizes an attractive set-in neck construction to provide an advanced playability and optimized resonance transfer between the neck and body. Unlike bolt-on constructions set-in necks can be sculpted into a smoother and ergonomic heel allowing seamless accessibility to the higher register.
The Schecter Hellraiser C1 incorporates a string-thru body construction to provide improved tonality and sustain by transferring vibrations and resonance from the string to the body as it goes over the tune-o-matic bridge and passes through the body.
Push/Pull Coil Tap
Featuring a push/pull pickup coil tap tone control the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 gives you a huge amount of tonal options allowing you to switch the pickup settings from a standard humbucking mode to a single coil making it an extremely versatile guitar excellent for live situations when an array of tones are required.
Schecter is one of the world's leading guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Top: Arched Top
- Construction: Set-In (Ultra Access Heel)
- Finish: Dragon Burst
- Binding: Abalone (Black/White/Black Multiply)
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT Tune-O-Matic (String Thru)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin “C”
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Frets: 24 X Jumbo
- Inlays: Abalone Gothic Crosses
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653”
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone (Push/Pull), 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Additional Electronics: Push/Pull Coil Tap on Tone Control
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Brimstone Six
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Brimstone Six
- Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.