Schecter Jerry Horton Tempest Electric Guitar, Satin White
Schecter Jerry Horton Tempest Electric Guitar, Satin WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 74548View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Strong Mahogany Body
The Signature Tempest has a body constructed from high quality Mahogany to produce powerful tones. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The wood offers the guitar excellent amounts of depth and helps provide an incredible sustain. With white binding, black hardware, and a TonePros bridge, the Schecter is given a White finish to create a sleek and stylish look.
The 3-piece Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard has been designed to offer a smooth, fast play, whilst the naturally oily Rosewood fingerboard absorbs stray overtones for a rich sound. The Mahogany/Rosewood combination produces warm, mellow tones with complex highs, thick, creamy lows, and an appealing midrange. It also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads that provide smooth, fine tuning and great stability, and mother of pearl dot inlays with glow in the dark side dots.
Jerry Horton’s Tempest features a set of Schecter's own pickups, designed with alnico V magnets, nickel plated carbon steel poles and split coils. At the neck is Schecter’s USA Pasadena pickup which produces a tone and output similar to a PAF. The pickup can create silky smooth tones to hard hitting growls when driven hard, and its 4 conductor wiring offers a split coil for expanding its sonic range. The Schecter’s bridge pickup is a USA Pasadena plus, which is based off the USA Pasadena and was originally a custom wired pickup for Avenged Sevenfold’s Zacky Vengeance. This pickup offers more output and upper mids then the original, and its split coil provides ample tonal variety.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: TonePros Tune-O-Matic w/ T1Z Tailpiece
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Binding: White Multi-Ply
- Finish: Satin White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Side Markers: Glow in the Dark Dots w/ Black Circles
- Neck Shape: Thin-“C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena
- Controls: 2 x Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter SGR-4T Tempest Hardcase
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.