Schecter Johnny Christ Left Handed Bass Guitar, Satin Black
Schecter Johnny Christ Left Handed Bass Guitar, Satin BlackDetails
Product Ref: 74547View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Ash Body
The Schecter’s body is crafted from high quality Ash wood, creating a lightweight instrument that has really god resonance. The Ash body produces a sweetly airy tone with a twangy feel to it, offering firm lows, pleasing highs, and an incredible sustain. With a Schecter custom string-thru bridge to keep the strings stable, the Signature bass is given gold hardware with a black finish to create a visually stunning and sleek looking instrument.
A Maple neck gives the basses tone some tightness and cut, providing an edge of sizzle to the highs and firmness to its lows. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. An Ebony Fingerboard delivers a balanced tone, offering a very responsive, bright attack with a smooth sustain. The natural feel of the Ebony provides a smooth feel, perfect for guitarists who enjoy playing fats. The guitar also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads, 21 narrow x-jumbo frets, and gold bone cross inlays with a deathbat at the 12th fret.
The Schecter Signature Bass produces the unique tones of Avenged Sevenfold’s Johnny Christ, thanks to its EMG MMCS and 81 pickups. The EMG MMCS is a powerful pickup that can produce warm, classic tones, with an intense growl in the low end. The pickup uses wide bobbins and has a large coil surface area, in order to produce rich bass tones with a warm low end. In an ingenious way to create a distorted growl on the bass, Schecter and Johnny decided to add an EMG 81 pickup to the neck position, to produce a distinctive tone. The pickup can deliver rich tones with a deep bite, a high end cut and an incredible sustain.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Bass String-Thru (or Top Load)
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Satin Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: 21 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Scale: 34"
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .866" (22mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .925” (23.5mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Gold Bone Crosses w/ Deathbat @ 12th Fret
- Neck Shape: “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: EMG MMCS
- Neck Pickup: EMG 81
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/2-Band EMG Active EQ
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screws
- Hardware: Gold
- Battery Compartment: 9-Volt Clip-In
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.