Schecter Keith Merrow KM-6, Trans Black Burst Satin
Schecter Keith Merrow KM-6, Trans Black Burst SatinDetails
The Schecter Keith Merrow KM-6 Electric Guitar is made from high quality Swamp Ash with a Maple 3-pc set-neck and Ebony fretboard. Featuring two Seymour Duncan 'Blackened' Black Winter (KM Exclusive) pickups, Hipshot Hardtail (.125) bridge with string thru body and arched top contour. Finished with black multi-ply binding and black hardware.
Product Ref: 55127View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Construction: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) w/ String Thru Body
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Colour: Trans Black Burst Satin (TBBS)
Neck & Fretboard:
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin 'C'
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12'' - 16'' Compound Radius
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Inlays: Offset/Reverse Dots
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark
- Scale: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret - .748'' (19mm) / @ 12th Fret - .787'' (20mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32'' (4mm) Allen Nut
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653'' (42mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan 'Blackened' Black Winter (KM Exclusive)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan 'Blackened' Black Winter (KM Exclusive)
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010 - .046)
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter SGR-1C C-Shape Hardcase
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.