Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 Electric Guitar, Lambo Orange
Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 Electric Guitar, Lambo OrangeDetails
Product Ref: 55130View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Swamp Ash Body with an Arched Top
The Keith Merrow KM-7 guitar has a body constructed from high quality Swamp Ash, making it lightweight, and resonant. The Swamp Ash creates an airy, twang tone that’s pleasantly sweet, offering firm lows, pleasing highs, slightly scooped mids, and an excellent amount of sustain. The Swamp Ash’s arched top provides a great resonance, enhancing the natural tones of the body wood. Also featuring carbon fiber binding, black hardware, and a Hipshot hardtail bridge, the Schecter is given a lambo orange finish to create a visually stunning guitar.
Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
A Maple neck gives the guitars tone some tightness and cut, providing an edge of sizzle to the highs and firmness to its lows. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. An Ebony Fingerboard delivers a balanced tone, offering a very responsive, bright attack with a smooth sustain. The natural feel of the Ebony provides a smooth feel, perfect for guitarists who enjoy playing fats. The guitar also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads, 24 stainless steel frets, and offset/reverse dot inlays with glow in the dark side dots.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
The KM-7 has been designed with the Seymour Duncan nazgul and sentient set of pickups, creating searing highs, grinding mids, and a tight bass that’s perfect for the modern player. The Sentient humbucker is situated at the neck position, offering a balanced and versatile sound with a dynamic response. The humbucker can produce incredibly clean tones thanks to its articulate vintage output, providing a wide harmonic range. The nazgul humbucker is placed in the bridge position, with the humbucker moved closer to the bridge to provide a brighter tone with a sharp pick attack. With its large ceramic magnet and custom wiring specs, the nazgul offers the perfect blend of note articulation and saturation, creating powerful chugs with a tight bass response and an aggressive high gain.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Carbon Fiber 1-Ply
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) w/ String-Thru Body
- Construction: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access
- Finish: Lambo Orange
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale: 26.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 12” - 16” Compound Radius
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.889"
- Inlays: Orange Offset/Reverse Dots
- Side Dots: Glow in the Dark
- Neck Shape: Ultra-Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pul)/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball 7-String (.009/.011/.016/.026/.036/.046/.062)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter SGR-1C C-Shape Hardcase
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.