Schecter Kenny Hickey C-1 EX S Left Handed Guitar, Green
Schecter Kenny Hickey C-1 EX S Left Handed Guitar, GreenDetails
Product Ref: 75153View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Strong Mahogany Body
The Signature guitar’s body is crafted from high quality Mahogany and has an arched top to provide a great resonance, enhancing the natural tones of the body wood. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The wood provides the guitar with an excellent amounts of depth and helps produce an incredible sustain. With black binding, black chrome hardware, and a TonePros bridge, the guitar is given a steele green finish that will grad everyone's attention.
Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The 3-piece Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard has been designed to offer a smooth, fast play, whilst the naturally oily Rosewood fingerboard absorbs stray overtones for a rich sound. The Mahogany/Rosewood combination produces warm, mellow tones with complex highs, thick, creamy lows, and an appealing midrange. It also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads that provide smooth, fine tuning and great stability, and green block inlays on the fretboard.
Seymour Duncan and Sustainiac Pickups
Featuring a Seymour Duncan and Sustainiac pickup, the C-1 Signature guitar can produce powerful tones with an incredible sustain. In the bridge position is a Seymour Duncan JB pickup, which is designed with an alnico 5 bar magnet and hot coils. The pickup offers tightly articulated lows and harmonically rich highs, whilst adding juice and versatility to the bridge position to produce an unmistakable upper midrange attack. The Sustainiac neck pickup offers excellent tonal capabilities, with the addition of an incredible sustain to give the guitar even more versatility. The pickup features a 3-way mode switch for selecting between different settings, further enhancing your playing style.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String-Thru Body
- Construction: Set-Neck w/ Ultra-Access
- Binding: Black Multi-Ply
- Finish: Steele Green
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 26.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Green Blocks
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB SH-4B
- Neck Pickup: Sustainiac
- Sustainiac: Retrofit SLS w/ Aux-2
- 3-Way Switch (Pickup)
- 2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch
- 3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental/Mix/Harmonic)
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Baritone Not Even Slinky #2626 (.012-.056)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter Universal Guitar Hardcase
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.