Schecter Maus C-7 Electric Guitar, Satin Black
Schecter Maus C-7 Electric Guitar, Satin BlackDetails
Product Ref: 75054View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Strong Mahogany Body
The Signature guitar has a body constructed from high quality Mahogany to produce powerful tones. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The Mahogany’s arched provides a great resonance, enhancing the natural tones of the body wood. The wood provides the guitar with an excellent amounts of depth and helps produce an incredible sustain. With black binding, black chrome hardware, and a TonePros bridge, the Schecter is given a satin black finish to create a stylishly sleek look.
Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
A Maple neck gives the guitars tone some tightness and cut, providing an edge of sizzle to the highs and firmness to its lows. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. An Ebony Fingerboard delivers a balanced tone, offering a very responsive, bright attack with a smooth sustain. The natural feel of the Ebony provides a smooth feel, perfect for guitarists who enjoy playing fats. The guitar also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads, and mother of pearl offset dot inlays at the 12th and 24th frets.
The Schecter guitar features a set of EMG pickups to provide powerful tones for the 7 strings. An EMG 81-7X is fixed in the bridge position, and is based on the popular EMG 81. The 81-7X uses powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils to deliver detailed tone with incredible amounts of high end cut. The pickup also offers a fluid sustain, and is paired with EMG’s X series preamp to provide an active and passive touch sensitivity and tone. Located in the neck position is the EMG 707 pickup, which uses alnico v loaded, wide aperture coils to eliminate muddy B strings, and to beef up its tone. The 707 can maintain a balance and articulate the upper register of the guitar, whilst making the overall tone more responsive.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Bridge: TonePros 7 String TOM w/ String-Thru Body
- Construction: Set-Neck w/ Ultra-Access
- Binding: Black Multi-Ply
- Finish: Satin Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 26.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 12” – 16” Compound Radius
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.889"
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots @ 12th and 24th Fret
- Neck Shape: Ultra-Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81-7X
- Neck Pickup: EMG 707
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Battery Compartment: 9-Volt Clip-In
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 7 #2621 (.010-.056)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter SGR-1C C-Shape Hardcase
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.