Schecter Michael Anthony Bass Guitar, Carbon Grey
Schecter Michael Anthony Bass Guitar, Carbon GreyDetails
Product Ref: 74542View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Schecter bass features a body constructed from high quality Alder wood, creating a balanced sound with an incredibly high resonance. Its tone is full and rich, offering both dark and bright characteristics to the basses tone, and produces beefy mids with a full bodied feel. The Signature bass also features an ESC TH4D bridge, Crème Binding, black hardware and a carbon grey finish.
A Maple/Walnut multi-ply neck is used for the bass, offering the warmth of a Walnut neck with the brightness of a Maple. The two woods work together to create full tones with bright characteristics, whilst producing snappy mids and a firm low end. A Rosewood fingerboard is added to provide extra warmth and sweetness to the tone, adding sparkle to the highs and thickening up the lows. The bass also features WSC KG400 machine heads, crème dot inlays, and Ernie Ball super long bass strings.
For the Michael Anthony signature bass, a set of Schecter P/J pickups are fitted to produce powerfully dynamic tones. The P pickup come across as a power house, producing a punchy tone with an incredible articulation. The pickup features vintage style vulcanized fiber top and bottom work, 8 high carbon nickel plated steel pole pieces, and C-8 ceramic magnets. The J pickup uses alnico-V magnets to create a dual sound single coil pickup, offering a powerfully fat sound with an incredibly wide tonal range.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: WSC THD4
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Binding: Crème 1-Ply
- Finish: Carbon Grey
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 21 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 34"
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.496"
- Inlays: Crème Dots
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Monster Tone-J (MA)
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Monster Tone-P (MA)
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: ESC KG400
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screws
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.