Schecter Omen-8 8 String Electric Guitar, Vintage White
Schecter Omen-8 8 String Electric Guitar, Vintage WhiteDetails
The Schecter Omen 8 String Guitar is a fantastic value for money 26.5-inch scaled electric guitar, featuring a solid Basswood body construction, Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard.
Product Ref: 42520View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Schecter Omen 8 Guitar features Schecter Diamond Plus Omen-8 pickups with basic control parameters of tone and volume along with a 3-way toggle switch for pick-up selection. The stylish vintage white 8-string guitar comes with black body binding, bolt-on Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard featuring semi goth pearloid fret markers. The HB-105/8B-105/8N pickups are made and adjusted for the eight-stringed guitars and represent one of the best options in the budget-friendly region of the market.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Body: Basswood
- Bindings: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Inlay: Pearloid Semi-Goth
- Tuners: Schecter
- Pickups: Schecter Diamond Plus Omen-8
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Volume/Tone/3-Way
- Bridge: Schecter CTM-8
- Scale: 26.5"
- Hardware: Black Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.