Schecter Omen S-II Electric Guitar, Walnut Satin
Schecter Omen S-II Electric Guitar, Walnut SatinDetails
Product Ref: 71066View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Schecter Diamond Plus pickups on the Omen S-II are ideal for metal riffs in drop tunings. The over wound coils with a ceramic magnet produce a high output that will push any audience to the edge. A push/pull coil tap on the tone control is also included.
A bolt on Maple neck with a comfortable 24.75" scale and thin C profile makes fast passages easy. The Rosewood fretboard has semi-goth inlays and extra jumbo frets ideal for power chords.
The Tune-O-Matic bridge with string thru body tail gives good string tension, sustain and clarity right across the neck, ideal for ripping solos.
Body & Bridge
- Model Name: S-II Omen
- Item Number: 2058
- Colour: Walnut Satin (WSN)
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic w/ String Thru Body
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearloid Semi-Goth
- Scale: 24.75” (628mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
Pickups & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Colour: Black Chrome
- Tuners: Schecter
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.