Schecter PT Electric Guitar, Black
Schecter PT Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 75410View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Schecter guitar features a body constructed from high quality Alder wood, creating a balanced sound with an incredibly high resonance. Its tone is full and rich, offering both dark and bright characteristics to the guitar’s tone, and produces beefy mids with a full bodied feel. The guitar also features a PT-H bridge with the strings running through the body, crème binding, black hardware and a gloss black finish.
Maple Neck and Fingerboard
With a neck and fingerboard both constructed from Maple, the guitars tone is given tightness and cut, providing an edge of sizzle to the highs and firmness to its lows. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. When the strings are played hard, the wood produces more punch to the tone, and when played with light or medium picking, then tone has excellent clarity. The guitar also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads that provide smooth, fine tuning and great stability, and black dot inlays.
The SuperRock-II pickups offer a huge palette of tones, from fat humbucking strikes for rock and metal, to single-coil clear, bell-like tones. The pickups deliver unique tones that are musical and articulate, giving each note plenty of dynamics. Delivering powerful tones filled with punch and sparkle, the SuperRock-II’s can be used to create classic rock tones with an incredible sustain. In the neck position, the humbucker provides a fat, juicy tone, making the Schecter an incredibly versatile guitar.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: PT-H w/ String-Thru Body
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Binding: Crème 1-Ply
- Finish: Gloss Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond SuperRock-II
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond SuperRock-II
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push/Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.