Schecter Riot Session-8 Electric Bass Guitar, Aged Natural Satin
Schecter Riot Session-8 Electric Bass Guitar, Aged Natural SatinDetails
Product Ref: 77584View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Swamp Ash Body
The Schecter Riot Session has a body constructed from high quality swamp ash, making it lightweight, and resonant. The swamp ash creates an airy, twang tone that’s pleasantly sweet, offering firm lows, pleasing highs, slightly scooped mids, and an excellent amount of sustain. The bass also features Schecter’s custom bass bridge, black hardware, and an aged natural satin finish that shows off the natural grain of the guitar woods.
Maple Neck and Fingerboard
With a neck and fingerboard both constructed from maple, the Schecter’s tone is tight and cut, providing an edge of sizzle to the highs and firmness to the lows. The maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. When the strings are played hard, the wood produces more punch to the tone, and when played with light or medium picking, then tone has excellent clarity. The bass guitar also comes with many other features, including Grover tuners, a Graph Tech nut, and ebony side block inlays on the fretboard.
The Schecter Riot Session-4 Bass Guitar features a set of powerful EMG pickups allowing it to produce sensationally punchy lows and crisp sharp highs across all 8 strings. An ultra-responsive dual coil EMG 35DC is positioned at the bridge to provide a full and thick tone whilst keeping unwanted noise to a minimum. An EMG 35J single coil pickup is positioned at the neck to provide a warm, deep tone thanks to the increased low frequency response, allowing you to achieve a vast range of professional tones. The Schecter also features a 3-band EQ with controls over the bass, mid and treble, allowing the bass to be shaped to best suit your playing style.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Contour: Flat Top w/ Bevel Edge
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Bass String Though (Or Top Load)
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Aged Natural Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Frets: 24 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Inlays: Ebony Side Blocks
- Scale: 34"
- Radius: 12”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .826” (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905” (23mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.574"
- Neck Shape: “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 35DC
- Neck Pickup: EMG 35J
- Controls: Volume/Blend/3-Band Active EMG EQ
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screws
- Hardware: Black
- Battery Compartment: 18-Volt w/ Screw Plate
- Strings: Ernie Ball 8 String Super Long
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: SGR-Universal Bass
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.