Schecter Robert Smith UltraCure Electric Guitar, Black
Schecter Robert Smith UltraCure Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 74549View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Strong Mahogany Body
The Signature guitar has a body constructed from high quality Mahogany to produce powerful tones. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The wood provides the guitar with an excellent amounts of depth and helps produce an incredible sustain. With chrome hardware, and a TonePros bridge, the Schecter is given a gloss black finish to create a sleek and stylish look.
Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The 3 piece Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard has been designed with a thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. When the strings are played hard, the wood produces more punch to the tone, and when played with light or medium picking, then tone has excellent clarity. Adding a Rosewood Fingerboard the tone becomes warmer and softer, with sparkling highs and thick lows. The guitar also comes with many other features including Grover tuners and grey pearloid star and moon inlays on the fingerboard.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
The Seymour Duncan ’59 humbuckers uses an alnico 5 bar magnet with vintage style coils to produce old school tonal characteristics and a big PAF sound. Featuring a set of the ‘59’s, the signature Schecter becomes an incredibly versatile guitar, capable of play a wide range of music. The neck pickup offers a warm tone, with scooped mids and a bright top end. The bridge pickup offers a full sound, with an articulate treble attack. Scooped mids, and a full bottom end.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Flat Top w/ Raised Center
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT Tune-O-Matic w/ T1Z Tailpiece
- Construction: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access
- Finish: Gloss Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Grey Pearloid Stars and Moons
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N
- Controls: 2 x Volume (Push/Pull)/Master Volume/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: UltraCure G&G Hardcase (SGR-16UC-VI)
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter SGR-16UC-VI UltraCure Hardcase
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.