Schecter Robin Zander Corsair Electric Guitar, White
Schecter Robin Zander Corsair Electric Guitar, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 75049View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hollow Maple Body
Robin Zander’s signature guitar features a hollow body crafted from maple to produce incredible tones with plenty of resonance and articulation. The hollow body design gives the guitar and acoustic feel to its sound, providing a full, round tone. The Maple body produces extremely bright and precise tones, offering tightness and clarity to the guitar’s tone whilst producing a tight low end. Designed with gold hardware, and a Bigsby bridge, the Schecter is given a gloss white finish to create a an incredibly beautiful looking instrument.
Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The 3-piece Mahogany neck and Ebony fingerboard has been designed to provide a smooth, fast play, perfect for shredding with. The Mahogany/Ebony combination produces tight, warm tones that are defined and open with a fast attack. The two woods provide the guitars sound with a muscular, controlled bass and snappy, sizzling highs. It also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads, and mother of pearl star inlays with an RZ at the 12th fret.
Seymour Duncan Pickup
The Seymour Ducnan Phat Cat pickups offer a true P-90 growl and bite, delivering the classic tones of a vintage P-90 soapbar. When then neck and bridge pickups are used together, the neck’s reverse wind, reverse polarity design helps to make the bridge become noiseless and provide great tonal variety. In the bridge position, the Phat Cat offers a Vintage P-90 soapbar tone, bringing brightness and harmonic overtones to chords, and a classic cut edge to solos. Its 2 alnico bar magnets give the pickup an incredible sustain with a compressed attack. In the neck position, the Phat cat pickup produced an authentic P-90 bounce and sparkle, creating rich harmonics on chords, and a unique single coil springiness on the solos. Its 2 alnico bar magnets gives the pickup an incredible sustain with a soft attack.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maple
- Contour: Arched Top
- Bridge: Bigsby Arched B70 w/ Roller Tune-O-Matic
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Binding: Crème Multi-Ply
- Finish: Gloss White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Stars w/ RZ @ 12th Fret
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Phat Cat SPH90-1B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Phat Cat SPH90-1N
- Controls: 2 x Volume/2 x Tone/3-Band Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Hardware: Gold
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter SGR-12 Corsair Hardcase
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.