Schecter S-1, See-Thru Cherry
Schecter S-1, See-Thru CherryDetails
The Schecter S-1 Electric Guitar is made from high quality Mahogany with a Mahogany 3-pc set-neck and Rosewood fretboard. Featuring two Schecter Diamond Plus pickups at both the neck and bridge, TonePros T3BT Tom bridge with T1Z tailpiece and flat top contours with bevel edge. Complete with Creme 1-ply binding and nickel hardware.
Product Ref: 55133View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Creme 1-ply
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/ Bevel Edge
- Colour: See-Thru Cherry (STC)
Neck & Fretboard:
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 14'' (355mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Inlays: White Pearloid 'Tempest'
- Scale: 24.75'' (628mm)
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret - .787'' (20mm) / @ 12th Fret - .866'' (22mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32'' (4mm) Allen Nut
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653'' (42mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Bell Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010 - .046)
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.