Schecter SGR-6B C-Shape Bass Hardcase
Schecter SGR-6B C-Shape Bass HardcaseDetails
Product Ref: 77621View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Strong, Rugged Design
The Schecter Hardcase has an exterior built from Polyethylene plastic for a solid and sturdy case that will protect the guitar from most damage. An ESP foam interior has been cut to fit c shaped Schecter basses, keeping it secure to ensure that there are no scuffs, scratches or dents from dropping the case or extreme movement. The case can be locked via the three drawbolt latches, with the middle latch featuring a locking system to keep the guitar safe and secure.
- Rugged Polyethylene Plastic Exterior Protects the Guitar When Transported
- Blue Crushed Velvet Plush Interior Snugly Fits the Bass to Keep it Secure
- All Black Powder Coated Hardware Gives the Case a Stylishly Sleek Look
- Custom Fit for C Shape Schecter Bass Guitars Like the C Series, Omen and Damien
- Multi-Accessory Storage Compartments Keeps Your Guitar Items Close at Hand
- Locking Drawbolt Latches Keep the Bass Guitar Safe and Secure
- Moulded Schecter Guitar Research Logo
- Case Style: PE Moulded Hardcase
- Moulded for: Schecter C-Shape Bass Guitars
- Exterior: Polyethylene Plastic
- Interior: EPS Foam w/Deep Plush Lining
- Latch: Black Powder Coated Metal w/Lockable Middle Latch
- Handle: Through-Bolted
- Pockets: 3 x Accessory Compartments
- Finish: Black Exterior/Blue Interior
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.