Schecter Sin Quirin V-1 Electric Guitar, Black
Schecter Sin Quirin V-1 Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 75189View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Strong Mahogany Body
The Signature guitar’s body is crafted from high quality Mahogany and given a V shape with a flat top, creating a visually stunning look that will stand out. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The wood provides the guitar with an excellent amounts of depth and helps produce an incredible sustain. With black hardware, and a TonePros bridge, the guitar is given a satin black finish with 2 Ram skull graphics and a pentagon to create an incredible style, perfect for reflecting the powerful tones created.
Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
A Maple neck gives the guitars tone some tightness and cut, providing an edge of sizzle to the highs and firmness to its lows. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. An Ebony Fingerboard delivers a balanced tone, offering a very responsive, bright attack with a smooth sustain. The natural feel of the Ebony provides a smooth feel, perfect for guitarists who enjoy playing fats. The guitar also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads, 24 X-jumbo frets, and a mother of pearl sin symbol at the 12th fret with glow in the dark side dots.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Featuring two powerful humbuckers form Seymour Duncan know as BlackOuts, the Schecter guitar can produce warm, complex chording and singling leads. The neck pickup uses alnico 5 magnets to produce an extended frequency range, giving the guitar an organic feel that’s very responsive and lets the guitars natural tone shine through. The bridge pickup uses ceramic magnets to produce a powerful tone with a full bodied punch. Its high output level provides an organic feel with an open tonal response, allowing the guitars characteristics to be apparent in the overall tonality.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Construction: Set-Neck w/ Ultra-Access
- Finish: Satin Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: MOP Sin Symbol @ 12th Fret
- Side Markers: Glow in the Dark
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Controls: 2 x Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case Included: No
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter SGR-8V V-Shape Hardcase
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.