Schecter Solo-II Special Electric Guitar, Vintage White Pearl
Schecter Solo-II Special Electric Guitar, Vintage White PearlDetails
Product Ref: 75268View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Mahogany Body
The Solo-II Special has a body constructed from high quality Mahogany to produce powerful tones. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The wood offers the guitar excellent amounts of depth and helps provide an incredible sustain. With white binding, Nickel hardware, and a TonePros Wraparound bridge, the Schecter is given a white pearl finish to create a visually stunning look.
Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The 3-piece Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard has been designed to offer a smooth, fast play, whilst the naturally oily Rosewood fingerboard absorbs stray overtones for a rich sound. The Mahogany/Rosewood combination produces warm, mellow tones with complex highs, thick, creamy lows, and an appealing midrange. It also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads that provide smooth, fine tuning and great stability, a Graph Tech XL ivory tusq nut, and mother of pearl dot inlays on the fretboard.
A set of Schecter USA V-90 are used on the Solo-II Special to provide an incredibly versatile tone. Its alnico 5 magnets and vintage construction produce a powerful sound, with its single coil set up able to deliver a huge tone. The neck pickup has been designed with a reverse wire, reverse polarity in order for it to cancel out the hum and noise when used together with the bridge pickup.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: TonePros Wraparound AVT-II
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Binding: White 1-Ply
- Finish: Vintage White Pearl
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .826" (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905” (23mm)
- Nut: Graph tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Neck Shape: “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA V-90
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA V-90
- Controls: 2 x Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.