Schecter Stiletto Studio-6 FL Bass Guitar, Honey Satin
Schecter Stiletto Studio-6 FL Bass Guitar, Honey SatinDetails
Product Ref: 76791View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body with a Bubinga Top
The Schecter Stiletto Studio has a body constructed from high quality mahogany, with a bubinga top, producing powerful tones that can keep up with anything. The mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The wood offers the guitar excellent amounts of depth and helps provide an incredible sustain. The bubinga top provides the bass with warm, even tones that add plenty of richness to the overall sound. The Schecter also features a diamond custom bass bridge, satin gold hardware, and a honey satin finish that shows of the natural grain of the guitar woods.
Maple/Walnut Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The maple/walnut neck and Rosewood fingerboard has a neck-through designed with a thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play. The neck is also designed with carbon fibre reinforcement rods to prevent any bowing that may occur from the string tension. Using both maple and walnut for the neck gives the guitar’s tone bright characteristics, with plenty of warmth to it. The two woods work together to produce firm lows, sizzling highs, and a snappy attack in the mids. Adding a rosewood fingerboard makes the tone warm and soft, with sparkling highs and thick lows. The bass guitar also comes with many other features, including Schecter tuners, a Graph Tech nut, and lined fret inlays on the fretboard.
Featuring a set of EMG 45HZ’s, the Schecter bass has plenty of output to produce incredible tones. Using ceramic bar magnets with steel bars, the EMG pickups are designed the same as a humbucker to offer low noise and a high output. The pickup can produce warm tones with a smooth attack and a big mid-range response. The Schecter also features a 3-band EQ with controls over the bass, mid and treble, allowing the bass to be shaped to best suit your playing style.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Bubinga
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: Diamond Custom Bass
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/ Ultra Access
- Finish: Honey Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple/Walnut Multi-Ply w/ Carbon Fibre Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: Fretless
- Inlays: Lined Frets
- Scale: 35"
- Radius: 16”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 2.125"
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 45HZ
- Neck Pickup: EMG 45HZ
- Controls: Volume/Blend/3-Band Active EMG EQ
- Machine Heads: Schecter
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screws
- Hardware: Satin Gold
- Battery Compartment: 18-Volt w/ Screw Plate
- Strings: Ernie Ball 6 String Flatwound
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: SRG-5SB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.