Schecter Synyster AC GA SC Electro Acoustic Guitar, Black and Silver
Schecter Synyster AC GA SC Electro Acoustic Guitar, Black and SilverDetails
Product Ref: 74185View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Spruce Top, Mahogany Back and Sides
The Synyster Acoustic Guitar features a top made from Spruce, and back and side panels crafted from high quality Mahogany. The Spruce top offers a broad, dynamic tone with a crisp feel to it, providing a powerful sound. Producing little overtone, the Spruce can retain its clarity no matter how hard the guitar is played. With Mahogany used for the back and side panels, the guitar produces tones that are warm and soft, with a good balance of grind and bite where needed. Offering plenty of depth and punch to the guitars tone, the Mahogany helps to emphasize the Schecter’s midrange, providing a tone that is dark.
Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
A Mahogany neck produces a fat, warm tone with a mellow feel to it and has an incredible sustain. The Rosewood fingerboard adds to the guitars warmth, whilst softening up the sound and giving it a natural feel. The Mahogany and Rosewood combination offers complex highs, thick, creamy lows, and an appealing midrange. Synyster’s AC GA SC Electro Acoustic Guitar also features Schecter machine heads and pearloid gothic inlays on the fingerboard, with an SYN and death beat inlay as well.
Schecter Piezo Pickup and 3-Band EQ
For the Synyster Electro Acoustic, Schecter have used their own branded Piezo pickup to capture the raw, natural tones of the guitar. For its electronics, Schecter uses their CE304T 3-Band EQ that also features an on-board tuner to keep you in tune, no matter where you are. The 3-Band EQ offers controls over the guitar output, from the amount of bass or treble, providing more control over the guitars sound when plugged through an amp.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Spruce
- Back and Side Panels: Mahogany
- Binding: White Multi-Ply
- Bridge: Rosewood Acoustic
- Construction: Dovetail Set-Neck
- Finish: Gloss Black w/ Silver Pin Stripes
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 20 Medium
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 16”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Gothic Crosses w/ Syn and Death Bat
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Acoustic Piezo
- Controls: Schecter CE304T 3-Band EQ w/On-Board Tuner
- Machine Heads: Schecter
- Hardware: Chrome
- Battery Compartment: Battery Box w/ Output Jack Combo
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.