Schecter T S/H-1 Electric Guitar, Red Reverse Burst
Schecter T S/H-1 Electric Guitar, Red Reverse BurstDetails
Product Ref: 75287View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Semi-Hollow Maple Body
The T S/H-1 guitar features a semi-hollow body crafted from maple to produce incredible tones with plenty of resonance and articulation. The semi-hollow body design gives the guitar an acoustic feel to its sound, providing a full, round tone. The Maple body produces extremely bright and precise tones, offering tightness and clarity to the guitar’s tone whilst producing a tight low end. Along with a Tonepros bridge, the guitar features a Schecter vintage ‘S’ tailpiece to offers a high string tension, providing extra sustain and to keep the tone balanced. Designed with chrome hardware, grip tip speed knobs, and white binding, the Schecter is given a reversed red burst finish to create a an incredibly beautiful looking guitar.
Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard has been designed to provide a smooth, fast play. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. When the strings are played hard, the wood produces more punch to the tone, and when played with light or medium picking, then tone has excellent clarity. Adding a Rosewood Fingerboard the tone becomes warmer and softer, with sparkling highs and thick lows. The guitar also comes with many other features including Grover tuners and mother of pearl block inlays on the fingerboard.
Schecter Diamond SuperRock Pickups
The SuperRock pickups are designed with ceramic magnets and over-wound coils to produce an incredibly high output, offering a huge palette of tones. Producing meaty tones with a well-rounded, controlled bass, the pickups can go from fat humbucking strikes to single-coil clear, bell-like tones. The pickups deliver unique tones that are musical and articulate, giving each note plenty of dynamics. The humbuckers produce a nice bite in the highs, whilst keeping them clear, and when in split coil mode provide vintage tones.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maple
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT w/ Schecter Vintage ‘S’ Tailpiece
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Binding: White 1-Ply
- Finish: Metallic Red Reverse Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .826" (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905” (23mm)
- Nut: Graph tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Blocks
- Neck Shape: ‘C’
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond SuperRock-MH
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond SuperRock-MH
- Controls: 2 x Volume/2 x Tone/3-Way Switch/2-Way Coil Split Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.