Schecter Traditional Standard Electric Guitar, 3-Tone Sunburst
Schecter Traditional Standard Electric Guitar, 3-Tone SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 75532View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Schecter guitar features a body constructed from high quality Alder wood, creating a balanced sound with an incredibly high resonance. Its tone is full and rich, offering both dark and bright characteristics to the guitar’s tone, and produces beefy mids with a full bodied feel. The guitar also features a Schecter diamond vintage tremolo bridge to create classic pitch bends, and a three tone sunburst finish with Chrome hardware to create a classic look.
Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard has been designed with a thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. When the strings are played hard, the wood produces more punch to the tone, and when played with light or medium picking, then tone has excellent clarity. Adding a Rosewood Fingerboard the tone becomes warmer and softer, with sparkling highs and thick lows. The guitar also comes with many other features including Grover tuners and dot inlays on the fingerboard.
Schecter Vintage Pickups
The Schecter features a set of three Schecter Diamond vintage single coil pickups to produce classic tones, perfect for music ranging from jazz and blues, to light rock. Featuring volume and tone controls, the pickups feature a 5 way switch to select which pickup to use, offering a range of tonal possibilities.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: Diamond Vintage Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: 3-Tone Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 21 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Dots
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Vintage Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: Schecter Diamond Vintage Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Vintage Single Coil
- Controls: Volume/Tone/5-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Vintage
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Super Slinky #2223 (.009-.042)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.