Schecter Wayne Hussey Corsair-12 Electric Guitar, Ivory
Schecter Wayne Hussey Corsair-12 Electric Guitar, IvoryDetails
Product Ref: 75235View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hollow Maple Body
Robin Zander’s signature guitar features a hollow body crafted from maple to produce incredible tones with plenty of articulation. Its arched top provides a great resonance to enhance the natural tones of the body wood. The hollow body design gives the guitar and acoustic feel to its sound, providing a full, round tone. The Maple body produces extremely bright and precise tones, offering tightness and clarity to the guitar’s tone whilst producing a tight low end. Designed with gold hardware, and a Bigsby bridge, the Schecter is given a gloss white finish to create a an incredibly beautiful looking instrument.
Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
A Maple neck gives the guitars tone some tightness and cut, providing an edge of sizzle to the highs and firmness to its lows. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. An Ebony Fingerboard delivers a balanced tone, offering a very responsive, bright attack with a smooth sustain. The natural feel of the Ebony provides a smooth feel, perfect for guitarists who enjoy playing fats. The guitar also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads, 22 X-jumbo frets, and gold dot inlays on the fingerboard.
The Schecter Diamond Tubebuckers are designed with two lipsticks used together to create a humbucker, offering a split coil setup to produce both humbucker and single coil tones. The tubebuckers are created with alnico 5 magnets and feature separate volume and tone controls with a push/pull function to switch between humbucker and single coil. When switched to humbucker, the pickups produce a nice midrange punch with some biting treble to give it some sharpness. In the single coil setting, the pickups deliver the classic lipstick tone, offering incredible clarity with strong lows, and a midrange attack.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maple
- Contour: Arched Top
- Bridge: Diamond Adjustable-12
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Binding: Gold Multi-Ply
- Finish: Ivory
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.771"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Mission UK Design
- Side Markers: Glow in the Dark
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Trembucker
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Trembucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume/2 x Tone (Push/Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Hardware: Gold
- Strings: Ernie Ball 12 String Electric #2230 (.010-.046)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter SGR-12 Corsair Hardcase
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.