Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts Bridge Pickup, 7-String, Phase I
Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts Bridge Pickup, 7-String, Phase IDetails
Get that great heavy sound with this 7-string version of the AHB-1 Blackouts 7-string Phase 1 Bridge Pickup from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan.
Product Ref: 30908View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Like the 6-string AHB-1 Blackouts, these are amazing 9-volt active pickups. However, these are built to direct retrofit nearly all 7-string electric guitars, thanks to two cover sizes, Phase 1 and Phase 2. The Seymour Duncan AHB-1 7-String Bridge Blackouts Phase 1 pickup is perfect for genres like old school metal, thrash, punk, garage, drop tunings, and other heavy rock styles.
Heavy Tone with Reduced Noise
Like 6-string Blackouts, the 7-string versions use balanced inputs with a differential preamp to provide reduced noise. These pickups are voiced for heavy rock and provide greater dynamic range, less scooped mids, and less compression than other active pickups you may find.
Also Available in a Neck Version or in a Set
While you can get this 7-string Blackouts Bridge pickup as it is, there's also a neck version available here on Gear4music.com, as well as the two-pickup set. All these pickups come with 25K pots, stereo jack, battery clip and other mounting hardware.
Retrofit for Most Passive 7-String Humbuckers
This is the Phase 1 version of the 7-string Blackouts, which is a direct retrofit for most passive 7-string humbuckers, including those by Seymour Duncan and DiMarzio®. The Phase II Blackouts are a direct retrofit for the EMG® 707 humbucker.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.