Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts Pickup Set, Black Chrome
Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts Pickup Set, Black ChromeDetails
Get aggressive tone with less noise. The AHB-1 Bridge pickup set consists of 9-volt active humbuckers from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan. These pickups come in black chrome.
(Please Note: Image may not show minor variants between neck and bridge pickups.)
Product Ref: 31117View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
If you love aggressive playing styles and genres like old school metal, garage, thrash punk, drop tunings, and other heavy rock styles, the Blackouts AHB-1 may just be your thing.
An Active Humbucker with Balanced Inputs
The Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 Pickup set, Black Chrome, are 9-volt active humbuckers which boast balanced inputs as opposed to some others who use unbalanced inputs in a differential preamp. The latter method doesn't seem to cancel hum effectively, but the Blackouts AHB-1 creates a tone of an active design, with balanced inputs, thanks to engineer findings. Expect 12dB to 14dB less noise and more tone, with more lows, more highs, and more output.
Also Available Individually
These Blackouts AHB-1 pickups are available in their individual Bridge and Neck positions here on Gear4music.com. These pickups come with the necessary mounting hardware, including pots, jack, and a battery clip.
Recommended for Humbucker Guitars
The AHB-1 works great with all humbucker guitars and the blade magnets make this pickup suitable for both humbucker and Trembucker string spacings.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.