Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro Neck Pickup, Gold
Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro Neck Pickup, GoldDetails
Warm, sweet tone that works great for jazz, blues, classic rock and slide players; this is the APH-1 Neck pickup from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan. This pickup features a gold cover.
Product Ref: 30669View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro Neck pickup, is a warm, moderate-output humbucker, which works well for jazz, blues, classic rock and slide. This particular option features a stylish gold cover. These pickups boast players including Slash (Velvet Revolver & Guns 'N Roses), Jeff Tamelier (Tower of Power), Tim Mahoney (311) and Troy Van Leeuwen (Queens of the Stone Age).
Warm, Sweet Tone
The APH-1's Alnico 2 magnet and moderate windings help provide a warm, sweet tone with more natural string vibration for great sustain. If you're looking to get the distortion from the amp and not the pickup, the APH-1 lets you back off the crunch and get beautiful clean tones with softer attack. The Alnico II Pro has a rounder sound than the '59, with a spongier bass response. This pickup comes with a four-conductor hookup cable.
Works Great with Others
This neck version of the APH-1 pairs well with a higher output pickup like an SH-11 Custom Custom or SHPG-1b Pearly Gates for heavier rock or hotter blues sounds from the bridge position.
Recommended for Brighter Tone InstrumentsThe APH-1 Neck pickup works best for brighter toned guitars, especially for ones with maple and ebony fingerboards. Furthermore, it also works great with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.